Visit Us - Hardy's Cottage Garden Plants
We love our plants and also enjoy sharing our plant know-how with fellow gardeners. If you prefer to see and smell the flowers before you buy your plants, then our Nursery Shop is the place to visit...
Our Nursery Shop will be Open from Monday 12th April 2021, we are not operating a booking system for visitors. However, please be aware that during busy times we will be limiting the number of customers we allow to enter the Nursery Shop/Plant Sales Area, we apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Before you visit, please read our guidance for customers and check our Opening Times , we look forward to seeing you!
Guidance for Customers
We want all of our customers to enjoy the time they spend with us and we also want everyone to feel safe, so in-line with the latest Covid-19 Guidance we ask our customers to -
- If you are planning to visit us, please check the latest Government guidance to understand the restrictions that apply.
- Do not visit us if you or any of your household are displaying symptoms of COVID 19.
- Social distancing - Please remember to keep 2m apart from other visitors.
On arrival, please remember to social distance when you get in or out of your car. When paying for your plants you will see we have a queuing system in place; please join the queue and please keep 2m apart from other visitors.
Under Government guidelines, we are happy to provide advice or assistance to customers whilst maintaining social distance. Please be aware that we may not be able to load your car with items during this period of social distancing.
- Please use the hand sanitiser which we have supplied, prior to entering the Nursery and use it again as you leave. (You may use your own hand sanitiser).
- Track and Trace - NHS QR codes for the Test and Trace app are displayed for you to scan (check in).
- Face Coverings - You will be required to wear a face covering, unless you are exempt, when you pay for your purchases OR if you visit any of the indoor buildings on site, such as our toilets. Our Nursery Shop/Plant Sales Area is outdoors and as such there is no legal requirement for Face Coverings to be worn. However, if you wish to wear a Face Covering while browsing our plant selection, we will respect your right to do so.
- If you do need to visit one of our toilets please follow the guidelines we have on display.
Events at the Nursery
- If you have an Event Booking with us which you need to cancel due to changes in the restrictions, please contact us in advance for a refund.
- If you are attending an event please use our NHS QR codes for the Test and Trace app which are displayed for you to scan (check in) OR sign in on arrival. All attendees details will be held for 21 days for NHS track and trace. After this date your information will be destroyed.
- Our events will be held outdoors, undercover - please dress for the prevailing weather conditions.
- All attendees will be contacted a few days prior to the event - if you are expecting to attend an event and have not received an email please contact us via email@example.com .
For further information about events please follow this link